Pigeons!!!!

Our building has a lot and I mean a lot of pigeons and they love plants! Our bedroom window had a few flowering pots and everything I mean everything was eaten! My poor plant was standing stark, no leaves no flowers just a stem and it does not feel good....
My kitchen window is somewhat spared...that' what I thought as my chilli plant was thriving with a lot of yield. I hung a basket of grass lilies(the rains bring out the best in them) and in the afternoon I find this big fat pigeon sitting on my plant and the basket is swaying gently as if this pigeon wanted to be on a swing!!!!
My lilies have not recovered from the trauma.....no flowers after that ride!

One rainy Saturday Anand drove me to Juhu beach.....to accommodate yet one of my ideas to drive away the pigeons.....no sign of the vendor who concerned my idea! Dragged Anand around and finally almost jumped in air on seeing the pin wheel guy! Don't jump he is not going anywhere....or was it Don't jump and scare him away!

Am happy to say my idea seems to have worked and so far no pigeon has dared to nibble or scare my plants...

Comments

Popular Posts